Personal safety isn’t really about self defence, it’s all about safety through awareness and not getting into that situation in the first place.
This event is open to adults and teenagers (14 years upwards )so will be a real “family” event where you can have some fun while picking up some serious information on how you and your family can stay safe.
We will discuss various aspects of staying safe, how to avoid those situations, the use of body language and projecting confidence and regular breaks where I will be teaching you some “funky moves”
The workshop covers:
- Personal safety talk & safety in your daily life, out & about, driving, parking, public transport, commuting
- Drug Rape Awareness- information on and avoidance of the alarming rise of drinks being spiked to rob or sexually assault individuals (this applies to both men and women, 11% of drug rape reports are made by men)
- Identification of risk situations and avoidance
- Teaching participants practical & highly effective self-defence skills which require no strength or martial arts skills that anyone can learn and use
- Educate participants that they have choices when they are faced with an attack situation
- Build confidence in your own capabilities
During this very interactive workshop I will be teaching you what I like to call a few “funky moves” that require no special, strength or technique, that anyone can use to gain yourselves those precious two or three seconds to get to a place of safety and home to your loved ones!
- Kettering Park Hotel & Spa – Kettering Parkway, Kettering, NN15 6XT – View Map