Banish stress and increase productivity
Stress is a part of life and can’t be completely avoided. In fact, it’s said that a little bit of stress is good for our well-being, and exercises our faculties. However, too much stress can cause serious damage to our physical and mental health.
You can manage stress better if your emotional, physical and nutritional wellbeing are in balance. In fact, people who manage stress better are sharper, have more energy and are much more productive.
This two hour workshops will show you :
- How to manage workplace stress, through emotional, physical and nutrition well-being
- How to effectively manage your stress, so that you can lead a healthy, happy and stress-free lifestyle.
- Simple techniques that will show you how to get rid of stress in your own way.
- How to improve your over all health by managing your stress effectively.
- How to successfully identified the signs of stress and help prevent them from ever happening again.
- Simple, effective strategies that will help you will avoid unwanted stress build up.
Whether you’re a manager, a supervisor or an employee stress can not only reduce your effectiveness as work, but actively cause illness. Two hours can make a real difference to your quality of life, at work and outside it. You’ll find the workshop fun with discussions, quizzes and interactive sessions.
To find out more and book your workshop contact Garth on 01572 759308 or email email@example.com