There is so much information out there concerning healthy eating, lifestyle and nutrition and with a recent government study showing that the average women by the time she reaches age 45, has been on 61 diets and that very first diet starts at the tender age of 6 years old!
It’s no wonder that people today are confused on what is healthy and what’s not.
This workshop gives you help with practical, easy-to-follow workshop that covers healthy eating and that exercise doesn’t have to mean going to the gym and using creative visualisation techniques to teach them the skills to become more confident, develop a healthy body image, lose your limiting beliefs and what you should and shouldn’t look like according to the media, and like and respect what you see in the mirror.
Here’s what you get:
- The hows and whys of weight gain – we all do it, now it’s time to learn why!
- What the glycaemic index and carbohydrates mean to you and your body.
- How to get the physical activity you need – without spending hours in the gym!
- The secrets behind the psychology of eating – when, where, how, and why we must.
- The Giant Myths you’ve been taught about fat – it’s not what you think!
- The truth behind manufacturers’ food labels – you only think you’ve been buying healthy!
- Your energy balance and weight management – no more wondering how to put it all together
To find out more or book your workshop please call Garth on 01572 759308