Would you like to increase productivity with by having working environment that is completely harmonious?
Would you like your workforce to be able to understand and communicate with each other more effectively?
Everybody is unique and different and teaching your teams how recognize how each person is unique and different and how best to communicate with everyone is paramount to healthy and happy workforce.
If you want your workforce to be able to interact with each other in the best possible way and create a more harmonious working environment, (thereby increasing productivity) or your managers to become leaders or represent your organisation in the best possible way, then this workshop is just for you.
By learning basic techniques of body language, the importance of eye movements, how the tone and inflection of your voice can affect others are key skills needed to build and maintain rapport with anyone is essential not only in the workplace, but also in life.
They say there is no “I” in team, however a TEAM is only effective if it works together with all the “I’s”in harmony.
The workshop will:
- Provide people with skills to develop their confidence
- Generate a positive mind-set that encourages a ‘can do’ approach to work and life
- Equip them with life skills that build self-confidence and remove the limiting beliefs that get in the way of great performance
- Explore the impact body language and provide the toolkit for effective communication for improved workplace relationships
- Help people to make smarter decisions that get positive results and boost motivation and self-belief
- Improve relationships and make teams much more effective with improved intra and inter personal skills
- Create an understanding of how to balance work, friends and family and obtain a healthier, happier workforce
- Lessen absenteeism and increase productivity and profitability through effective and easy to learn stress management techniques
It’s suitable for staff at all levels and is particularly good as a morale boosting event for teams to attend together as it’s also FUN and INTEACTIVE!
The workshop is a half day session.
To find out more or book your workshop please call Garth on 01572 759308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
(2) Managing Workplace Stress To Increase Productivity
Stress is a part of life and can’t be completely avoided. In fact, it’s said that a little bit of stress is good for our well-being, and exercises our faculties. However, too much stress can cause serious damage to our physical and mental health.
You can manage stress better if your emotional, physical and nutritional wellbeing are in balance. In fact, people who manage stress better are sharper, have more energy and are much more productive.
This two hour workshops will teach you :
- How to manage workplace stress, through emotional, physical and nutrition well-being
- How to effectively manage your stress, so that you can lead a healthy, happy and stress-free lifestyle.
- Simple techniques that will show you how to get rid of stress in your own way.
- How to improve your over all health by managing your stress effectively.
- How to successfully identified the signs of stress and help prevent them from ever happening again.
- Simple, effective strategies that will help you will avoid unwanted stress build up.
Whether you’re a manager, a supervisor or an employee stress can not only reduce your effectiveness as work, but actively cause illness. Two hours can make a real difference to your quality of life, at work and outside it. You’ll find the workshop fun with discussions, quizzes and interactive sessions.